Tên sản phẩm: Arc Welding Automat ADF-1250
Mã sản phẩm: ADF-1250
Welding automat ADF-1250 is designed for submerged welding and surfacing with electrode wire of low carbon steel items. ADF-1250 is an automotive device, in which welding wire feeding, transferring and arc protection are made automatically according defined program.
Automat makes the welding of butt joints with and without edge preparation, fillet welds by inclined electrode and lap welding.
The welds can be line and girth. During operation the tractor moves along a product or along guard laid on the product.
- Microprocessor control unit
- Continuous adjustment of welding wire feeding speed (welding current).
- Continuous adjustment of trolley movement speed (speed of welding)
- Stabilization of welding speed and wire feeding speed.
- Digital indication of welding current and voltage value, welding speed, crater welding up time and arc expanding time.
- Possibility of setting and storage of crater welding up time and arc expanding time.
- Presetting of welding mode.
- Remote switching on and continuous control of power source voltage.
- Regulations of welding head position:
- around vertical axis of carrier column to the angle of carrier column to the angle of 90о with position fixing;
- around its longitudinal axis at an angle of 45о with position fixation ;
- down and across by 50 mm from average position by means of two screw supports.
Movement of welding head in assembly with control unit, bin and cassette along carrier column with position fixing.
Coupling and uncoupling of wheels with drive by means of gear type clutch.
Accessory drive rollers and inserts in current wire.
Bin’s design allows visual control of the flux level in the bin
System of residual flux disposal to the bin after welding.